An Abrupt About-Face by Accountants
Under fire for their role in the Enron Corp. scandal, accountants have decided to defuse the hottest issue facing their profession: They'll no longer oppose efforts to bar auditors from doing consulting for the companies whose books they check.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing