Taiwan's Misplaced Dread over China
Fear of being "hollowed out" plagues many areas. New York worries about losing jobs to New Jersey. The U.S. is concerned that as investment in Mexico increases, employers will move south, too. Nowhere, however, is the prospect of company relocations faced with quite the same sense of dread as in Taiwan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations