Wozniak and a Fledgling Woz
Stephen Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Computer, is back in the startup game. After more than a decade on the sidelines, Wozniak has unveiled a new venture, dubbed "Wheels of Zeus" and based on his own nickname, "Woz." The Silicon Valley fledgling, which will focus on developing new wireless technologies for the consumer market, raised $6 million from venture capitalists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing