The Wine MBA's First Vintage
Wine-tasting classes for business professionals are a dime a dozen. But getting an MBA in wine? It's happening: On Jan. 14, 11 executives who last September started a 13-month, part-time MBA program on the wine biz embarked on a five-country tour to learn about variations in vineyard management and the habits of wine drinkers. In addition to such tours, guest speakers, and tastings, they're becoming better informed on the economics, finance, international marketing, and other tools necessary to the wine trade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy