Treasuries End Lower
Treasuries had been under pressure after newspaper reports that Dallas Fed's McTeer called Greenspan's speech less bearish on the economy than the market reaction might suggest. Treasuries have, however come off their lows, as stocks were unable to sustain a rally on the bullish leading economic indicators data (December leading indicators nearly doubled expectations at +1.2%.). Exhausted stocks helped bolster the bond market after Kmart declared bankruptcy, says S&P's MMS.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks