Salomon Upgrades Willamette to Outperform
Salomon Smith Barney upgrades Willamette (WLL ) to outperform from neutral after it agrees to be acquired by Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY ) for $55.50 in cash per share and says that talks with Georgia-Pacific (GP ) have ended.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day