Asia Stocks Fall on Bank Downgrades, Weak Yen
European markets closed mixed. In London, the Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index ended a volatile session higher by 10.70 points, or 0.21%, to 5,149.20. In France, the Paris CAC 40 added 22.92 points, or 0.52%, or 4,446.42. But Germany's DAX index slid 24.02 points, or 0.47%, to 5,045.72, on weakness in technology issues and concerns over the upcoming earnings season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day