Lehman Ups Micron Technology to Buy
Lehman Brothers raised it rating on chipmaker Micron Technology (MU ) to buy from market perform, saying the price move of dynamic random access memory or the main memory chips that go into personal computers, is sustainable. Analyst Dan Niles says that Micron Technology and not Samsung is likely to get Hynix and that the seasonal drop in PC/DRAM demand will be matched by supply drops.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing