A Very Festive Season for E-Tailers
Two years ago, when online customer service was uneven at best, it looked as though holiday shopping over the Internet was stalled on Santa's runway. Since then, e-tailers have made dramatic strides in making shopping more customer-friendly by improving everything from the ordering and payment processes to security, logistics, and returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’