How Far Can Rebates Power GM?
General Motors sales and marketing chief William J. Lovejoy can finally take down from his office door a collection of news clips chronicling the auto maker's decade-long loss of market share. In each of the stories, Lovejoy is quoted making Lee Ioccoca-like claims that GM would reverse the slump in 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas