How Far Can Rebates Power GM?
General Motors sales and marketing chief William J. Lovejoy can finally take down from his office door a collection of news clips chronicling the auto maker's decade-long loss of market share. In each of the stories, Lovejoy is quoted making Lee Ioccoca-like claims that GM would reverse the slump in 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks