The Bids Sure Are Getting Hostile
What's the matter with a little hostility? Nothing at all, if you ask Dimitri J. Boylan, chief executive of online employment service HotJobs.com. Six months after he set plans to merge with TMP Worldwide Inc., parent of rival Monster.com, media giant Yahoo! Inc. on Dec. 12 barged in with an unsolicited offer to buy HotJobs for $436 million in cash and stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas