The Littlest Security Pro
At a time when teenagers are more likely to be noted for cracking networks than defending them, a computer prodigy in South Bombay, India shattered some stereotypes this month when he became the youngest person ever to be credentialed as a "Certified Information Systems Security Professional", or "CISSP," after acing the lengthy certification exam and clearing a special investigation triggered by his young age.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’