Nortel Sees a Fourth-Quarter Loss
Nortel Networks (NT ) sees a $0.16 fourth quarter loss (pro forma, continuing operations) on $4.3 billion revenues. Including restructuring and writedown charges, the loss will be $0.63.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders