Yahoo Bids for HotJobs.com
HotJobs.com (HOTJ ) confirms it has received a letter from Yahoo Inc. (YHOO ) proposing an acquisition of all shares at $10.50 per share in cash and stock in a deal worth about $436 million. HotJobs is currently in party to merge with TMP Worldwide (TMPW ). (12/13)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States