Treasuries continued to wilt under the heat of firmer than expected economic data, while the military campaign in Afghanistan raced forward with the apparent surrender offer by Taliban leader Omar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet