Why Are Diamonds Forever?
No other gemstone has the mystique of the diamond, considered an alluring object for 3,000 years. In Diamond: A Journey to the Heart of an Obsession, Matthew Hart weaves such disparate subjects as geology, marketing, exploration and mining, and history into a page-turner that captures both the greed and glamour surrounding these precious stones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner