Analysts Boost Ratings On Coca-Cola Enterprises
Coca-Cola bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE ) shares are up after Credit Suisse First Boston and Morgan Stanley raised their ratings on the company. The company on Tuesday forecast 2001 earnings per share from operations at the upper end of the $0.01 to $0.05 range, and in 2002 in the $0.80 to $0.85 range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet