Treasuries Finish Higher
Treasuries finished higher. The long end of the Treasury curve moved to session highs led by the benchmark 10-year note. The move started after a solid auction for 4-week bills. S&P MMS notes that seasonal factors remain bullish and risks to the November payrolls numbers, to be released Friday, may also draw back some buyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis