Coming to Grips with an Unsafe World
When terrorists flew planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and Pennsylvania farmland on September 11, some employees of software company Fieldglass found that they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, even though they were hundreds of miles away. Fieldglass' call center is located next to the Sears Tower in downtown Chicago, an area that was locked up tighter than most after the attacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing