A New Chapter for Enron: Eleven
Enron (ENE ) filed voluntary petitions for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization. The energy merchant also filed suit against Dynegy (DYN ) alleging breach of contract in connection with Dynegy's termination of its merger pact with Enron. For its part, Dynegy said Enron's lawsuit against it has no merit, and that Dynegy intends to pursue action for damages that Enron caused the company. Gerard Klauer downgraded Dynegy to neutral from buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy