Dynegy: Does Goodbye Mean Good Buy?
Shares of the former energy giant Enron (ENE ) fell to under a dollar on Nov. 28, after would-be buyer Dynegy (DYN ) formally terminated its takeover attempt. "We knew when to say no, and this morning we said no," said Dynegy CEO Chuck Watson during a conference call with analysts on the same day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again