Robertson Stephens Raises Estimates on Amgen
Robertson Stephens raised its estimates on Amgen (AMGN ) partly on the biotechnology firms's accelerating product sales. The company said its expects earnings per share to rise 20% in 2002 and sees compounded annual growth rate in the low-20% range for sales and earnings per share through 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself