P&O Princess and Royal Caribbean Merge
Cruise ship operators P&O Princess (POC ) and Royal Caribbean (RCL ) agree to merge in a deal valued at about $6 billion. P&O holders will have 50.7% voting and economic interest in the combined company, while RCL will have 49.3%. One RCL share will have the same interests as 3.46386 P&O shares. (11/20)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap