Isle of Capri Raised to Aggressive Buy
McDonald raised its investment rating on Isle of Capri (ISLE ) to aggressive buy from long term buy, saying the casino operator weather the effects of the terrorist attacks better than some of its competitors. The company recently posted second quarter earnings per share of $0.35 on an 11% revenue rise. Analyst Dennis Forst says the company's cash flow was up 2%, which was much better than his 2% decline estimate. He says these results confirmed that the Midwest riverboat operations survived September 11 events much better than its cousins on Las Vegas Strip.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans