Paul O'Neill Reports from the Financial Front
As head of the Treasury Dept., Paul H. O'Neill is the general in charge of the financial front in the war on terrorism. His task: to find the sources of terrorist financing and shut them down. In a rare coordinated effort, Treasury is working with the Central Intelligence Agency and the FBI to identify and crack down on terrorist financiers. It has also enlisted the help of more than 120 countries in the financial fight against Osama Bin Laden and his cronies (see BW Online, 11/15/01, "A Hard Slog for Financial 'Special Forces'").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis