Kyocera Finecam S3
WHAT'S HOT: Kyocera's tiny FineCam S3 defies the conventional wisdom that smaller means less. With a stainless steel body measuring 3.4 inches wide, 2.2 inches tall, and 1.2 inches thick, it's one of the smallest digital cameras we've reviewed, yet it comes packed with features typically found on cameras three times its size, such as a 3.34-megapixel maximum resolution, aperture-priority automatic exposures, and QuickTime movies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses