CSFB Upgrades Lightbridge to Buy
Credit Suisse First Boston upgrades Lightbridge (LTBG ) to buy from hold after the company unveiled plans to streamline operations and cut 8% of its staff to save $6 million to $8 million per year. Lightbridge sees a $4 million to $5 million charge in the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day