Only a Slight Chill in the Caribbean
Many tropical resorts look like ghost towns in the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks. And while the reluctance to travel has hurt Jamaica-based Sandals, which specializes in all-inclusive vacation packages at its 17 Caribbean resorts, CEO and founder Gordon "Butch" Stewart says he still expects Sandals to have a strong 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself