Crafting an E-Mail Resume
During the past few weeks we've all learned just how dangerous ordinary mail can be. Concerns over anthrax-laced letters have led many people to tell would-be correspondents to forget the stamps and send their messages electronically. This has consequences for the way people work -- and search for work. The bottom line is that it's more important than ever for job seekers to prepare a résumé that looks good not only on paper, but in an e-mail message too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards