AG Edwards Upgrades AmeriCredit to 'Strong Buy'
AG Edwards upgraded AmeriCredit (ACF ) to strong buy from hold. Analyst Joel Houck says the upgrade follows the Nov. 12 release of October credit quality data related to the company's outstanding securitizations. Houck believes the data pertaining to credit quality was well within his revised epxectations, particularly with regard to extensions and delinquencies. He encourages investors to take advantage of the valuation disconnection in shares. Houck has a $29 target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States