Merrill Cuts Mack-Cali Rating
Merrill Lynch lowered its investment rating on Mack-Cali Realty (CLI ), a real estate investment trust, to near and long term accumulate from buy, as a couple of real estate deals appear to have collapsed. Analyst Steve Sakwa said two handshake deals to lease remaining space at its new Harborside Plaza 5 project fell through. He said that as a result, pre-leasing on this project budged modestly, rising to 40% in the third quarter from 18% in the first quarter. Given the slowdown in economy, he now assumes it will not start contributing to earnings per share figures until early 2003.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself