USB Piper Starts Action Performance at Strong Buy
Action Performance Companies (ACTN ) was higher after USB Piper initiated coverage with strong buy, and a price target of $37. Analyst Brent Rystrom said the company is the dominant participant in the design and marketing of licensed motor sports merchandise, with product offerings that include die-cast race car replicas for mass market, apparel, souvenirs, and other memorabilia. The analyst adds rising EPS, improving profitability, greatly diminished risk profile should all combine to push valuation higher over next few years. He adds the company should be valued at multiple commensurate with its long-term EPS growth rate, which he targets at 20%-25% annually over next 3-5 years. He sees $1.37 FY 01 (Sep) EPS, $1.85 FY 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing