Stronger Ties for Couples on the Links
Jill Pedicord and her husband John Peterson both keep hectic schedules. As vice-president of private-client services at Bank One in Denver, Jill spends her days closing deals with some of the bank's wealthiest customers. John oversees a group at defense contractor Lockheed Martin that's responsible for some $430 million worth of business. But this 40-something couple doesn't let work interfere with their time on the golf course. Together they've golfed Pebble Beach and vacationed on the links in Hawaii. When the weather turns wintry in Colorado, they hop a plane to warmer climates and get in a few rounds over the weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas