Energy Futures Are A Bit Higher
BILL O'GRADY, A.G. Edwards, St. Louis (3:10 pm ET): Crude oil futures rose 17 cents to $20.09 in short covering rebound from oversold condition... there is some hope OPEC will do something next week about cutting production to bolster prices... but longer term it is hard to be bullish...however, situation could change if something dramatic happened in war on terrorism... Kuwait daily newspaper said US demanding Iraq open up to weapons inspections or face military action... Inventories reports not market friendly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans