Opportunities in Adversity
War, bioterrorism, recession -- a lousy atmosphere in which to start a business, right? Wrong, says Gary Hoover, entrepreneurial evangelist. "There's always opportunity," says the Austin-based author, who recalls that interest rates were hovering around 18% when he started his first business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’