Morgan Stanley Initiates IBM Corp. with 'Neutral'
Analyst Rebecca Runkle likes the computer maker's core strengths, and is keeping an eye on the tech-spending slowdown
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on IBM Corp. (IBM ) with neutral.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis