Making a Call on Telecom Equipment
Get the first word on Wall Street. Listen to S&P's Ken Shea and Sam Stovall talk about what to expect this week in the markets on a replay of the Oct. 29, 2001, S&P Monday Morning Conference Call.
This week: Ken and Sam welcome Ari Bensinger, S&P U.S. communications equipment analyst. During the call, Ari plans to discuss S&P's current thoughts on the industry, and of course, his current favorites among the stocks that he covers --including S&P Focus Stock of the Week UTStarcom.
The call is available at http://play.rbn.com/?url=swave/abc/g2demand/011029spcall.rm RealPlayer is required).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- European Stocks Falter After Asia Rally; Oil Rises: Markets Wrap
- Saudi Arabia Is Taking a Harder Line on Oil Prices
- Noble Group Flags $5 Billion Loss as Debt-Deal Endgame Nears