Goldman Cuts Estimates for Polo Ralph Lauren
Goldman Sachs lowered its earnings estimates on Polo Ralph Lauren (RL ) for the second quarter and full year 2002. Fiscal year 2002 earnings per share estimates were cut to $1.70 from $1.90 and the 2002 estimate was reduced to $1.95 from $2.15.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans