A Quicker, Kinder Cut?
The capital-gains tax cut being debated in Congress is high on the small-business lobby's wish list for economic stimulus in the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks. Such a cut is "critical" if the government wants to spur investment in business, says the Small Business Survival Committee, which is a longtime supporter of such a cut and whose officers recently testified in its favor before lawmakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing