CenDyne Lightning 24x10x40
WHAT'S HOT: The CenDyne Lightning 24x10x40, which uses a drive mechanism from Lite-On, breezed through writing a CD-R from a 650MB image--taking 4 minutes and 1 second, just one second more than TDK's VeloCD ReWriter 24/10/40, a Best Buy in our October 2001 roundup. In our on-the-fly writing test, at 4 minutes and 11 seconds, the 2001 CenDyne shaved one second off the 24X TDK's time to write a folder with 650MB of files to CD-R. CenDyne includes DOS drivers, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and a user-friendly manual with the Lightning 24x10x40.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’