Needham Downgrades Cisco to 'Buy'
Analyst Tad LaFountain sees a higher risk stemming from the company's traditional routing business during its shift to networking equipment
Needham downgraded Cisco (CSCO ) to buy from strong buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap