Salomon Upgrades Juniper to Outperform
Salomon Smith Barney upgrades Juniper Network (JNPR ) to outperform from neutral. Analyst Alexander Henderson says that third-quarter results were well above estimates. Despite recent appreciation in shares, he says third-quarter results and commentary from management lead him to believe the company may have bottomed operationally and that there is more upside than downside to earnings estimates risk. He thinks the company can grow 35% over the next three to five years as data networking traffic continues to expand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances