Morgan Stanley Lowers Agilent Rating
Morgan Stanley downgrades Agilent Technologies (A ) to outperform from strong buy. Analyst Steven Pelayo downgrades Agilent on the belief that bad news flow on capital spending cuts and downward earnings revisions to consensus are likely in the near term. However, he thinks it remains a blue-chip technology conglomerate with a solid restructuring story, attractive valuation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster