Banc of America Upgrades El Paso to Buy
Banc Of America upgrades its rating of EL Paso Corp (EPG ) to buy from market perform.
Analyst William Maze says a much anticipated ruling on two issues by a FERC judge regarding El Paso's California capacity is an important victory for the company and removes a significant amount of uncertainty. However, on a less positive note, the judge found El Paso guilty of abusing affiliate rules, which was expected. Importantly, there is no new evidence in the affiliate case. The company remains cautious in regards to predicting the FERC's course of action. Maze upgrades the stock, noting that a large part of risk has been removed. He set a 12-month price target of $60.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite