S&P Assigns Triple-'B' to Roadway Debt
On Oct. 8, Standard & Poor's assigned its triple-'B' corporate credit rating to Roadway Corp. Roadway's $325 million bank facility and proposed $225 million senior notes due 2008 were also assigned a triple-'B' rating. The outlook is stable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline