Robertson Stephens Lowers Lam Research Rating
Robertson Stephens lowered its investment rating on Lam Research LRCX to market perform from buy. Analyst Sue Billat says that she believes Lam is likely to underperform its peers in early part of next upcycle, given its heavy exposure to the metal and polysilicon etch markets, which are not technology-driven. She also cites a combination of excess inventory, weak execution on spares and service business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans