A Big Rebound for the Jordan Effect
His Airness is back, and America is thrilled -- especially Corporate America. After months of playing cat-and-mouse with the media, Michael Jordan has decided to lace 'em up one last time. The 38-year-old Chicago Bulls legend, who joined the Washington Wizards front office just more than a year ago, made his comeback to the National Basketball Assn. official last week -- and the billion-dollar empire built around him couldn't be happier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks