Different Strokes for Starwood and Hilton
On Sept. 19, Hilton Hotels (HLT ) CEO Stephen F. Bollenbach held a conference call with Wall Street analysts to update them on what his company was doing in the wake of the terrorist attacks. He said the sharp fall-off in travel that hoteliers were experiencing would last only two to three months. "I have to believe that the American people are not going to live in a hole in the ground," Bollenbach said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances