Europe Markets Make Solid Gains
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 managed to close up 33.4 points to 6832.40 after a very choppy day. U.S. indices fell after the as-expected FOMC announcement of a 50-basis-point rate cut, but stocks bounced back to close on a strong note and this was a support for the TSE 300. Of the 14 subindices, seven closed up -- lead by Utilities and Oils, while Conglomerates and Communciations issues lead the other seven subindices lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas