UBS Warburg Cuts American Water Works to 'Hold'
UBS Warburg downgraded shares of American Water Works (AWK ) to hold from buy. On Tuesday, the water services company agreed to be acquired by German utility RWE AG for $46 cash per share, or about $4.6 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States